Antique quilts tell stories. The patterns and fabrics can reveal a quilter’s skill, economic status, relationships, political affiliations, or aspirations. Patterns were often handed down through families and communities, and many were the result of multiple quilters’ hard work, each crafting a different square. From the random piecework of a Crazy Quilt to the elaborate scenes of a Baltimore Album Quilt, the 12 quilts in this calendar will inspire you to pick up a needle and craft your own story.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Includes US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
Dimensions: 12" x 13"